Internet Explorer installed but did not show in Programs and deskt
Eastar
2005-02-18 23:05:04 UTC
Internet Explorer should be part of my Operating System/Windows XP Home but I
cannot find it in the Programs nor in Add/Remove and NO Icon on my Desktop
(??)
This happened for several days after I removed some programs, the ICONS of
IExplorer and Outlook Express disappeared from my DESKTOP ...I managed to
restore the Outlook Express /Icon on my desktop and it is OK...However I NEED
HELP for RESTORING /bring back the the Internet Explorer in the Programs and
the ICON on my desktop...
I appreciate a PROMPT RESPONSE/ HELP in this matter
Thank you in anticipation,
Liviu Bacila
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
2005-02-19 11:56:50 UTC
Right click a blank spot on the desktop and choose Properties | Desktop |
Customize Desktop. Put a check mark in the box for Internet Explorer.
--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com