sending links as attachments
neuman
2004-05-06 05:34:25 UTC
Hello,
Can I change my OE settings so links will be sent inside the messages and
not as attachments?
I'm using OE6 on an XP Pro machine.
Thanks
PA Bear
2004-05-06 07:22:28 UTC
See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/gallery/index.htm#mailto & RTFM.
--
HTH - Please Reply to This Thread

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE), AH-VSOP

AumHa Forums
http://forum.aumha.org

What You Should Know About Spyware
http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/twc/privacy/spyware.mspx
Thanks
neuman
Thanks
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE
2004-05-08 00:01:18 UTC
Post by neuman
Didn't work. Is there a way to remove the registry entry or should I
just leave it?
It's not a Registry setting. It's one of the DLLs (Sendmail.dll). It might
be fixed in WinXP SP2. I'd just use copy and paste.

This is one of Microsoft's dumber moves, since their premier Outlook program
won't open the attachments.
--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com