Send Recieve Button Question
Chad Harris
2004-06-14 19:34:05 UTC
Using OE6/IE6/WinPXProSP2

When pressing the Send/Receive button on the main OE toolbar, (not the new
message toolbar), I've noticed that "Send and Recieve All", or "send all",
or "receive all" will check the different accounts I've set up without
errors. What I'm asking about is the progress bar above that flashes
between authorizing and disconnecting repeatedly.

Comcast Tech Support (contractors/aka vendors usually Convergys) were
clueless as always.

Tia,

Chad Harris
madmax
2004-06-19 19:03:51 UTC
Post by Chad Harris
Using OE6/IE6/WinPXProSP2
When pressing the Send/Receive button on the main OE toolbar, (not
the new message toolbar), I've noticed that "Send and Recieve All",
or "send all", or "receive all" will check the different accounts
I've set up without errors. What I'm asking about is the progress
bar above that flashes between authorizing and disconnecting
repeatedly.
Comcast Tech Support (contractors/aka vendors usually Convergys) were
clueless as always.
Tia,
Chad Harris
If it is flashing-that means it checked and there were no messages to
download in that account.When there are messages it is a little slower.I'm
not sure of the new message toolbar you are speaking of. I just installed
SP2RC2 and am not following you........
-max
--
To help you stay safe see: http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html
Change nomail.afraid.org to hotmail.com so you can reply