Setup Express w/ MSN - POP
Kathy in POP Trouble!
2005-03-27 06:23:02 UTC

I am trying to set up Outlook Express 6.0 with an msn email account.
Express was already used by someone else so I am reconfiguring it (don't have
the nifty set up screens to follow). It stated the POP was wrong. Is there
a link to specific setup instructions for MSN getting onto Express?
Thanks SO much!

Kathy
Kathy in POP Trouble!