help with dbx files
Heather
2004-06-22 11:24:30 UTC
I have saved dbx files from another pc to transfer onto my folder of outlook
express on another pc after a reformat.

how do i get my new outlook express to recognise my new dbx files?

thanks

Heather
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE
2004-06-22 14:04:24 UTC
Post by Heather
I have saved dbx files from another pc to transfer onto my folder of
outlook express on another pc after a reformat.
how do i get my new outlook express to recognise my new dbx files?
thanks
Heather
Copy the DBX files, including Folders.dbx, to an empty Windows folder on
your hard drive.
Remove the Read On;y attribute.
Use OE's File | Import.
--