0x800CCC35
TB
2004-07-21 10:43:49 UTC
Hello All,

I'm getting the following Error Message when I try to send an E-mail in OE6.
I'm using a Hotmail account and have tried removing the account from OE and
re-creating the account with little success. Any ideas??? Thanks in advance.

The Error Message......

The server does not support the required HTTP methods. Account: 'Hotmail',
Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol:
HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Method Not Allowed', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No,
Error Number: 0x800CCC35

TB
+Saini4u