Unwanted addresses enter my address-book
Jimmy
2004-06-18 10:16:36 UTC
Hello.
I see that some unwanted e-mail addresses enter by themselves in my
address-book and automaticly get listed. How can I prevent that? Or at least
be asked before they get listed?
Is it possible? I have windows XP pro and IE6.
Thanks
Jimmy
Jone Doe
2004-06-18 12:57:19 UTC
Tools: Options: CLick the "Send" tab. Take out the check mark
"Automatically put people I reply to in the address book" or words similar
and it will stop adding the address everytime you click on reply. And you
really DON'T need to cross post all over the net.
Post by Jimmy
Hello.
I see that some unwanted e-mail addresses enter by themselves in my
address-book and automaticly get listed. How can I prevent that? Or at least
be asked before they get listed?
Is it possible? I have windows XP pro and IE6.
Thanks
Jimmy
---