Frustrating Font
Pete C
2005-03-05 00:00:50 UTC
I want to use Arial as the default font but OE persists in forcing Times
New Roman on me, even though Arial is shown as the default font in
Tools/Options/Compose. Is there a fix for this?

I'm using XP pro, btw."

I did receive a reply from another group suggesting I set Arial as the
default proportional font. Well, yes, I'd done that - lol, It SHOULD be
posting and showing incoming messages in Arial by all accounts, but always
generates Times New Roman for both read and compose. It used to, but now
it's broken.

Any ideas re registry tweaks maybe?

TIA
Pete
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
2005-03-05 11:35:26 UTC
Post by Pete C
I want to use Arial as the default font but OE persists in forcing Times
New Roman on me, even though Arial is shown as the default font in
Tools/Options/Compose. Is there a fix for this?
I'm using XP pro, btw."
I did receive a reply from another group suggesting I set Arial as the
default proportional font. Well, yes, I'd done that - lol, It SHOULD be
posting and showing incoming messages in Arial by all accounts, but always
generates Times New Roman for both read and compose. It used to, but now
it's broken.
Any ideas re registry tweaks maybe?
TIA
Pete
For Plain Text messages change the default font at Tools | Options | Read |
Fonts.
--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com