How to show Undisclosed recipients
Wanderer
2003-09-10 14:52:32 UTC
Does anyone know how do I send a message with 'Undisclosed Recipients?

I've tried BCC but I can still see to whom it was sent.
Mike M
2003-09-10 18:24:32 UTC
I think you are mistaken. If you place the names of the recipients in the BCC
field none of the recipients will see the contents of the BCC field or even
need to be aware of its existence. You, as the sender ,will however be able
to see the BCC field in your copy of the sent message.
--
Mike Maltby MS-MVP
Bubey