avoid getting mass emails with worm
Eli Aran
2003-09-24 08:51:37 UTC
i have outlook express and i get the infamous microsoft and undelivered
letters that contain the worms.
i can set rules to delete from server letters that have from and subject
names that come from those letters
but they only apply to the letters that come to my INBOX.
my question is: how can i apply any rules to the bulk mail folder - where
those letters arrive to?
thank you for any advice,
Eli
Eli Aran
2003-09-25 08:39:43 UTC
the only way i found to be effective is to
go the hotmail web site and in the junkmail folder option
select not to receive any bulk mail that is not on my address list.
Eli
Bubey
2003-10-04 08:03:28 UTC
I'm having the same problem. I have my hotmail set to
only receive e-mails from those on my address book but
I still keep getting them in the junk mail folder. And when I
try to delete them they execute. So I have to clean up again.
If MSN can stop virus's from MSN Hotmail then why not from
regular Hotmail??? Seems a little fishy to me.
Any MVP out there that can help us?