impossible send e-mail
Palemmo
2004-10-02 22:43:21 UTC
Hi to everyone,
I'm italian and here there are several isp that give dsl connection but if I
have the contract with a company i can't download the e-mail from the pop
server of an other company, in order to avoid this problem I use freePOPs
that permit me to download e-mail from every account, but for the same
reason i can't send e-mail to accounts of other company.
For example: my isp is @first.it and my e-mail is ***@first.it, i can send
e-mail to ***@first.it through pop.first.it, but what I want to do is
sen an e-mail to ***@second.it through an other pop server where I'm
registered..... Reading the faq of outlook I found that this is possible,
activating an option under the account server configuration "authentication
to the server necessary".... Ok i set the right values and here starts my
problem:

From my home pc this configuration works and let me send e-mal
From a pc behind a router that doesn't send e-mail but neither send the
mail..... more over does appears no error message....
What can I do?
a***@gmx.de